Cann't delete folder

I mounted one partition as c:\documents and setting\wang. In this partition,
i cann't delete any folder in the partition, wether empty or with files.

My OS: WindowsXP with all updates.
Machine: IBM T42.

chelsea

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2005

Have you set the "system" to have full NTFS file permissions on the folders
you have created?

Chelsea

See:
and