Forced to Log-on By Windows

Before I could reboot without the lo-gin screen coming up. Now all of a
sudden it's forcing me to pick a user but I'm the only user and I don't use
a password. How do I go back to the way it was?

Warmest regards,

Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=827072 (NET Framework)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315231 (see the last part)

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

Windows XP Troubleshooting
http://www.winhelponline.com
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

On 29-Jun-2005, "Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@XOX.mvps.org> wrote:

> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=827072 (NET Framework)
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315231 (see the last part)
>
> --
> Ramesh, MS-MVP
> Windows Shell/User

I tried that but when it rebooted it logged on under Administrator user
rather than my own configuration. Thank God I have Go-back installed. What
did I do wrong?

Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo, Realtor / Trainer / C.Ht.
http://BrokerAgentTraining.com (Advanced Training for Real Estate
Professionals)
http://over100percent.com (See How tRealtors Earn Over 100 Percent at EXIT
Realty)