WTB: Wico X Y Pattern Generator, Atari CAT Box

Wanted To Buy:

Wico X Y monitor pattern generator working and complete.

Atari CAT Box - Working in good condition. With or without mods.

How's this for a mod?
http://home.revealed.net/dfrance/catbox_mina.jpg

df

"SalahiAndSon" <salahiandson@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Wanted To Buy:
>
> Wico X Y monitor pattern generator working and complete.
>
> Atari CAT Box - Working in good condition. With or without mods.

That Cat-Box dosn't look right.

Maybe you should have it Fixed!

"DFrance" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How's this for a mod?
> http://home.revealed.net/dfrance/catbox_mina.jpg
>
> df
>
> "SalahiAndSon" <salahiandson@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Wanted To Buy:
>>
>> Wico X Y monitor pattern generator working and complete.
>>
>> Atari CAT Box - Working in good condition. With or without mods.

Yea, the ROM DUMPS don't look quite right....;-)

"Bentley Bear" <pmettes@435435453astound.net> wrote in message
> That Cat-Box dosn't look right.
>
> Maybe you should have it Fixed!
>
> "DFrance" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> How's this for a mod?
>> http://home.revealed.net/dfrance/catbox_mina.jpg
>>
>> df
>>
>> "SalahiAndSon" <salahiandson@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Wanted To Buy:
>>>
>>> Wico X Y monitor pattern generator working and complete.
>>>
>>> Atari CAT Box - Working in good condition. With or without mods.

You should have John Fields, Professional Circuit Designer, make you a
moisture detector for that cat box

--
Art
"DFrance" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How's this for a mod?
> http://home.revealed.net/dfrance/catbox_mina.jpg
>
> df
>
> "SalahiAndSon" <salahiandson@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Wanted To Buy:
>>
>> Wico X Y monitor pattern generator working and complete.
>>
>> Atari CAT Box - Working in good condition. With or without mods.

> You should have John Fields, Professional Circuit Designer, make you a moisture detector for that cat box

I think JF, PCD will be a running RGVAC joke for a few
years. Newbies will be asking who he is in the year 2013.
My goal is to refer to him at least once every six months
or so...

Alex
----
ayeckley@elektronforge.com
www.elektronforge.com

And the best part is that anyone doing a google search for him will turn up
shitloads of hits.. all pointing here and all bashing the idiot :)