XP does not start anymore

June 29, 2005 8:00:31 PM

Hi,

I have a XP client (XP SP1a) with a strange behaviour:
When I start WIN XP, on the logon screen I can enter name and password.
The PC start loading profile (domain environment with roaming profiles) and
stops loading after a while
A message appears telling that explorer.exe encountered a fatal error and
needed to be closed.
A blue desktop appears - no START Button, Icons, nothing.
The same situation comes up when I run the PC in Safe mode.

I have access to the harddisk of the pc through the network.

For soon help thanks in advance,

Markus

More about : start anymore

Anonymous