Apllication PopUp: Application Error

Tags:
  • Windows XP
June 29, 2005 11:36:12 AM

I have tried installing some programs on my PC which has WIN XP Pro w/SP2
asthe OS and recieve the following error message.

Application popup:Application Error: WOWEXEC caused a general protection
fault in module MMSYSTEM.DLL at 000A:0032

Choose close. WOWEXEC will close.

This is becoming very frustrating because i know WOWEXEC is a 16 bit program
processor and I don't understand what is going on.

More about : apllication popup application error

June 30, 2005 12:35:53 AM

"" wrote:
> I have tried installing some programs on my PC which has WIN
> XP Pro w/SP2
> asthe OS and recieve the following error message.
>
> Application popup:Application Error: WOWEXEC caused a general
> protection
> fault in module MMSYSTEM.DLL at 000A:0032
>
> Choose close. WOWEXEC will close.
>
> This is becoming very frustrating because i know WOWEXEC is a
> 16 bit program
> processor and I don't understand what is going on.

Do you have a 64bit system?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Apllication...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1747702
!