Value of NOS Super Pac CPO on Ebay

It's been quite awhile since I've posted here and it's been quite awhile
since I've done anything really game-related and I wanted to ask a question.
I see that repro versions of the Super Pac CPO are being sold on Ebay by
twobits.com. I have an NOS copy I was thinking about dumping on Ebay and
was curious what the fair value should be. I remember they used to be *Very*
hard to find and I paid really good money for the one I have (and it is in
excellent condition). Just curious what the going rate should be.

Thanks,

Jason
2 answers Last reply
More about value super ebay

    Because of the repros available, NOS value has gone down. Don't expect
    much more than the repros are getting.

    Waaaaay prior to the repro by TwoBits (which is ok, but not great) I
    paid $78 for one on eBay. Keep in mind that was in 2001, though....
    lots changed since then.

Ebay Video Games