Value of a Multipede??

I have a Centipede cabinet with a Multipede board in it. The cabinet has
new side art, new cp overlay, new trackball and is in amazing shape. The
Glass bezel has a couple of small scratches in the glass, but nothing very
noticable. The marquee is in great shape.

I am thinking of selling it and wonder what the value would be. I may ebay
it, but and just wanted to know what it might be worth. I am located in
West Monroe, Louisiana.

Thanks
Jay

$600 imo

Chuk wrote:

> $600 imo
>
> "JMH" <maps@leagh.com> wrote in message
>
>>I have a Centipede cabinet with a Multipede board in it. The cabinet has
>>new side art, new cp overlay, new trackball and is in amazing shape. The
>>Glass bezel has a couple of small scratches in the glass, but nothing very
>>noticable. The marquee is in great shape.
>>
>>I am thinking of selling it and wonder what the value would be. I may
>>ebay
>>it, but and just wanted to know what it might be worth. I am located in
>>West Monroe, Louisiana.
>>
>>Thanks
>>Jay

I'll give you $605, but only if I can eBay it on consignment. :-D

And if some unscrupulous Bastard offers $610, I'm in for $615, all the
way up to 800 and a sniping fifteen damned cents.

Without the Multipede, it's worth $800, Millipede unfortunatly was a
bit of a loser, so I call it $850-$1200) Go in a 99 cent/no reserve 7 day
auction with _lots_ of good photos, willingness to help with shipping
and it could go _much_ higher.

S.W

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

6-700 is realistic. 9-1200 is dreaming a bit.

/b

"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net" <"baudtender1 .at. comcast.net"> wrote in
message news:s_KdnVgHv5GiLr7eRVn-tw@comcast.com...