City Fido

Last response: in Network Providers
April 28, 2005 12:40:19 AM

When will CityFido be available elsewhere in Canada? Perhaps not?

--
-=-=-=-=-

Remove the "dogface" to reply via email.

More about : city fido

Anonymous
April 28, 2005 12:40:20 AM

Considering how much they've changed that package from what it was
originally, who would want it? If they made it available in smaller
cities, they'd probably restrict your 'local' zone to a one block radius.

Mason Storm wrote:
> When will CityFido be available elsewhere in Canada? Perhaps not?

Anonymous
April 28, 2005 1:04:22 AM

Mason Storm wrote:

> When will CityFido be available elsewhere in Canada? Perhaps not?

For all practical purposes, the CityFido that we all knew is dead.

The package marketed as CityFido now is just another fixed minutes
package with even more limited calling areas. (But it is still cheaper
than what Rogers offers if you can live with the limited calling areas
of CityFido).

There is no reason to believe that Rogers , who views Fido as a
necessary evil chore, would expland Fido marketing to cover all of
Rogers' territory.
April 28, 2005 1:48:34 AM

sbdot <sbdot@mailandnews.com> wrote:

> Considering how much they've changed that package from what it was
> originally, who would want it? If they made it available in smaller
> cities, they'd probably restrict your 'local' zone to a one block radius.

I would be ok with paying $65 for 1500 minutes.

--
-=-=-=-=-

Remove the "dogface" to reply via email.
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 12:56:35 AM

I think City Fido is too much now compare to other packages that Fido
offers.

Egghead

!