City Fido

When will CityFido be available elsewhere in Canada? Perhaps not?

--
-=-=-=-=-

Remove the "dogface" to reply via email.
4 answers Last reply
More about city fido

    Considering how much they've changed that package from what it was
    originally, who would want it? If they made it available in smaller
    cities, they'd probably restrict your 'local' zone to a one block radius.

    Mason Storm wrote:

    > When will CityFido be available elsewhere in Canada? Perhaps not?

    For all practical purposes, the CityFido that we all knew is dead.

    The package marketed as CityFido now is just another fixed minutes
    package with even more limited calling areas. (But it is still cheaper
    than what Rogers offers if you can live with the limited calling areas
    of CityFido).

    There is no reason to believe that Rogers , who views Fido as a
    necessary evil chore, would expland Fido marketing to cover all of
    Rogers' territory.

    sbdot <sbdot@mailandnews.com> wrote:

    > Considering how much they've changed that package from what it was
    > originally, who would want it? If they made it available in smaller
    > cities, they'd probably restrict your 'local' zone to a one block radius.

    I would be ok with paying $65 for 1500 minutes.

    --
    -=-=-=-=-

    Remove the "dogface" to reply via email.

    I think City Fido is too much now compare to other packages that Fido
    offers.

    Egghead
    "Mason Storm" <mydogfacenippy@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > sbdot <sbdot@mailandnews.com> wrote:
    >
    > > Considering how much they've changed that package from what it was
    > > originally, who would want it? If they made it available in smaller
    > > cities, they'd probably restrict your 'local' zone to a one block
    radius.

    > I would be ok with paying $65 for 1500 minutes.
    >
    > --
    > -=-=-=-=-
    >
    > Remove the "dogface" to reply via email.

Fido Email Internet Service Providers