dial up connection

jeff

When I open up Explorer it automatically dials my ISP and when I close it I
get asked if I want to sign off of my ISP. This is a great feature.

When I open Firefox it dials but it doesn't ask me to sign off when I close
it.

Is there a way to make it do the same thing for Firefox?

Jeff

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:892DDDFA-65FB-4E12-806E-5B9276DB8B24@microsoft.com,
Jeff <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> When I open up Explorer it automatically dials my ISP and when I
> close it I get asked if I want to sign off of my ISP. This is a great
> feature.
>
> When I open Firefox it dials but it doesn't ask me to sign off when I
> close it.
>
> Is there a way to make it do the same thing for Firefox?
>
> Jeff

I don't know but you can probably ask them. Try this link:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/index.php?c=4

That will take you right to the Firefox forums.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes

jeff

Thanks,

There is a bug report on it, but it doesn't look like there's an official
fix from Mozila. There's a freeware fix that I'll try, but it looks like
people have had mixed results with it.

Jeff