Pac Man Value....

Im sure this has been asked before, but what is the value of a working,
completely original Pac Man in original cab? It has the original
marquee in pretty good shape, bezel has cracking on it(the paint, that
is), monitor is original, and only has slight Pac Man burn in, CPO has
rust on the part around the art, and the cab has some dings and
scratches in the paint, of course. Does have original paint, monitor,
manual, has locks and keys for back and coin box, EVEN has original
inspector stamp stapled inside. I can get pictures if necessary.
Thanks!
8 answers Last reply
More about value

    $500

    "Rob" <Robertblackmon10@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Im sure this has been asked before, but what is the value of a working,
    > completely original Pac Man in original cab? It has the original
    > marquee in pretty good shape, bezel has cracking on it(the paint, that
    > is), monitor is original, and only has slight Pac Man burn in, CPO has
    > rust on the part around the art, and the cab has some dings and
    > scratches in the paint, of course. Does have original paint, monitor,
    > manual, has locks and keys for back and coin box, EVEN has original
    > inspector stamp stapled inside. I can get pictures if necessary.
    > Thanks!

    I paid $450 for mine.

    I paid $0 for mine. However, I don't think thats an accurate value for
    one...

    On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:20:52 -0400, "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote:

    >I paid $0 for mine. However, I don't think thats an accurate value for
    >one...

    Dang...I guess I got screwed! :)

    I paid 300 for mine.

    On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:22:50 GMT, "William" <someone@microsoft.com>
    wrote:

    >I paid 300 for mine.

    Uh huh...and I paid $100 for mine, so I guess that's the current value
    and you paid way too much.

    >"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    >> $500
    >>
    >> "Rob" <Robertblackmon10@aol.com> wrote in message
    >>> Im sure this has been asked before, but what is the value of a working,
    >>> completely original Pac Man in original cab? It has the original
    >>> marquee in pretty good shape, bezel has cracking on it(the paint, that
    >>> is), monitor is original, and only has slight Pac Man burn in, CPO has
    >>> rust on the part around the art, and the cab has some dings and
    >>> scratches in the paint, of course. Does have original paint, monitor,
    >>> manual, has locks and keys for back and coin box, EVEN has original
    >>> inspector stamp stapled inside. I can get pictures if necessary.
    >>> Thanks!

    Rob,

    As Chuk mentioned, $500 is about right. That's about the average
    going price on ebay. Put it in the classifieds of your local
    newspaper and you can probably get several hundred more.

    George
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Yes..but it had a Clay Cowgill Multi-pac in it.
    So haha!
    ;-)

    "Turbo-Torch" <vairxpert@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:22:50 GMT, "William" <someone@microsoft.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>I paid 300 for mine.
    >
    > Uh huh...and I paid $100 for mine, so I guess that's the current value
    > and you paid way too much.
    >

    >>"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    >>> $500
    >>>
    >>> "Rob" <Robertblackmon10@aol.com> wrote in message
    >
    > Rob,
    >
    > As Chuk mentioned, $500 is about right. That's about the average
    > going price on ebay. Put it in the classifieds of your local
    > newspaper and you can probably get several hundred more.
    >
    > George
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 03:27:46 GMT, "William" <someone@microsoft.com>
    wrote:

    >Yes..but it had a Clay Cowgill Multi-pac in it.
    >So haha!
    >;-)

    Sorry, you're still $100 in the hole! I added Clays multipac for $100
    bucks...pre order special price. : )

    I miss those killer RGVAC deals from way back in the olden days of the
    90's.

    George

Monitors Video Games