Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Pac Man Value....

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 11, 2005 2:20:42 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Im sure this has been asked before, but what is the value of a working,
completely original Pac Man in original cab? It has the original
marquee in pretty good shape, bezel has cracking on it(the paint, that
is), monitor is original, and only has slight Pac Man burn in, CPO has
rust on the part around the art, and the cab has some dings and
scratches in the paint, of course. Does have original paint, monitor,
manual, has locks and keys for back and coin box, EVEN has original
inspector stamp stapled inside. I can get pictures if necessary.
Thanks!

More about : pac man

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
September 11, 2005 10:57:38 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

$500

"Rob" <Robertblackmon10@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1126416042.628248.309250@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Im sure this has been asked before, but what is the value of a working,
> completely original Pac Man in original cab? It has the original
> marquee in pretty good shape, bezel has cracking on it(the paint, that
> is), monitor is original, and only has slight Pac Man burn in, CPO has
> rust on the part around the art, and the cab has some dings and
> scratches in the paint, of course. Does have original paint, monitor,
> manual, has locks and keys for back and coin box, EVEN has original
> inspector stamp stapled inside. I can get pictures if necessary.
> Thanks!
>
September 11, 2005 3:01:45 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I paid $450 for mine.
Related resources
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
September 11, 2005 7:20:52 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I paid $0 for mine. However, I don't think thats an accurate value for
one...


<joey@thejadedgamer.net> wrote in message
news:1126461705.916701.99440@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I paid $450 for mine.
>
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
September 11, 2005 7:35:12 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:20:52 -0400, "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote:

>I paid $0 for mine. However, I don't think thats an accurate value for
>one...

Dang...I guess I got screwed! :) 
September 11, 2005 8:22:50 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I paid 300 for mine.

"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
news:A4UUe.52183$fl4.21045@fe14.usenetserver.com...
> $500
>
> "Rob" <Robertblackmon10@aol.com> wrote in message
> news:1126416042.628248.309250@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>> Im sure this has been asked before, but what is the value of a working,
>> completely original Pac Man in original cab? It has the original
>> marquee in pretty good shape, bezel has cracking on it(the paint, that
>> is), monitor is original, and only has slight Pac Man burn in, CPO has
>> rust on the part around the art, and the cab has some dings and
>> scratches in the paint, of course. Does have original paint, monitor,
>> manual, has locks and keys for back and coin box, EVEN has original
>> inspector stamp stapled inside. I can get pictures if necessary.
>> Thanks!
>>
>
>
>
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
September 11, 2005 8:22:51 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:22:50 GMT, "William" <someone@microsoft.com>
wrote:


>I paid 300 for mine.

Uh huh...and I paid $100 for mine, so I guess that's the current value
and you paid way too much.


>"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
>news:A4UUe.52183$fl4.21045@fe14.usenetserver.com...
>> $500
>>
>> "Rob" <Robertblackmon10@aol.com> wrote in message
>> news:1126416042.628248.309250@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>>> Im sure this has been asked before, but what is the value of a working,
>>> completely original Pac Man in original cab? It has the original
>>> marquee in pretty good shape, bezel has cracking on it(the paint, that
>>> is), monitor is original, and only has slight Pac Man burn in, CPO has
>>> rust on the part around the art, and the cab has some dings and
>>> scratches in the paint, of course. Does have original paint, monitor,
>>> manual, has locks and keys for back and coin box, EVEN has original
>>> inspector stamp stapled inside. I can get pictures if necessary.
>>> Thanks!

Rob,

As Chuk mentioned, $500 is about right. That's about the average
going price on ebay. Put it in the classifieds of your local
newspaper and you can probably get several hundred more.

George
September 15, 2005 7:27:46 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Yes..but it had a Clay Cowgill Multi-pac in it.
So haha!
;-)

"Turbo-Torch" <vairxpert@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:q319i1pmsa6qpic01bimkqic0kk43v26dc@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:22:50 GMT, "William" <someone@microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>>I paid 300 for mine.
>
> Uh huh...and I paid $100 for mine, so I guess that's the current value
> and you paid way too much.
>
>
>>"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
>>news:A4UUe.52183$fl4.21045@fe14.usenetserver.com...
>>> $500
>>>
>>> "Rob" <Robertblackmon10@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> news:1126416042.628248.309250@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>>>> Im sure this has been asked before, but what is the value of a working,
>>>> completely original Pac Man in original cab? It has the original
>>>> marquee in pretty good shape, bezel has cracking on it(the paint, that
>>>> is), monitor is original, and only has slight Pac Man burn in, CPO has
>>>> rust on the part around the art, and the cab has some dings and
>>>> scratches in the paint, of course. Does have original paint, monitor,
>>>> manual, has locks and keys for back and coin box, EVEN has original
>>>> inspector stamp stapled inside. I can get pictures if necessary.
>>>> Thanks!
>
> Rob,
>
> As Chuk mentioned, $500 is about right. That's about the average
> going price on ebay. Put it in the classifieds of your local
> newspaper and you can probably get several hundred more.
>
> George
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
September 15, 2005 7:27:47 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 03:27:46 GMT, "William" <someone@microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Yes..but it had a Clay Cowgill Multi-pac in it.
>So haha!
>;-)

Sorry, you're still $100 in the hole! I added Clays multipac for $100
bucks...pre order special price. : )

I miss those killer RGVAC deals from way back in the olden days of the
90's.

George
!