Upgrade from ME to XP Pro - no email messages

I have the directory containing the mbx files in it.

I did the export from express to outlook (before the upgrade - wrong I
know), anyhow the messages are neither in outlook express or outlook.

I note that the backup directory I made with the mbx files is still
availalbe but outlook express does not have the messages. How do I export
these mbx files into Outlook? Thank you.

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

OLEXP: Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing
After You Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313055

"Mariella" <Mariella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I have the directory containing the mbx files in it.
|
| I did the export from express to outlook (before the upgrade - wrong
| know), anyhow the messages are neither in outlook express or
outlook.

| I note that the backup directory I made with the mbx files is still
| availalbe but outlook express does not have the messages. How do I
export
| these mbx files into Outlook? Thank you.

Thanks Ricky :)

"Ricky" wrote:

> OLEXP: Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing
> After You Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313055
>
> "Mariella" <Mariella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> |I have the directory containing the mbx files in it.
> |
> | I did the export from express to outlook (before the upgrade - wrong
> | know), anyhow the messages are neither in outlook express or
> outlook.
> |
> | I note that the backup directory I made with the mbx files is still
> | availalbe but outlook express does not have the messages. How do I
> export
> | these mbx files into Outlook? Thank you.

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

You're welcome..hope it helped. :)

| Thanks Ricky :)
|
| "Ricky" wrote:
|
| > OLEXP: Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing
| > After You Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP
| > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313055
| >
| > "Mariella" <Mariella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > |I have the directory containing the mbx files in it.
| > |
| > | I did the export from express to outlook (before the upgrade -
wrong
| > | know), anyhow the messages are neither in outlook express or
| > outlook.
| > |