Looking for NOS parts for a few games

Hello,

I am looking to see if anyone has any 'NEW' Nos or original
joystick/flightstick rebuild kits & parts or complete joysticks for any of
the following games. Food Fight,Q-bert,Zaxxon,Super Zaxxon,kangaroo,Congo
Bongo,Popeye,Playchoice 10,tapper,frontline, or rampage.

Also I am interested any other 'NEW' Nos or original parts like
buttons,Cpo's,side art,etc. to fit the games mentioned above.

Not sure what is out there but I have read of people getting new kits and
parts from other people still.Let me know what you have.

e-mail me at the address above minus the no spam

thank-you, Rich

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:07:11 +0200, "mxracer47"
<cosmo_kramer1@nospam.msn.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
> I am looking to see if anyone has any 'NEW' Nos or original
>joystick/flightstick rebuild kits & parts or complete joysticks for any of
>the following games. Food Fight,Q-bert,Zaxxon,Super Zaxxon,kangaroo,Congo
>Bongo,Popeye,Playchoice 10,tapper,frontline, or rampage.
>
>Also I am interested any other 'NEW' Nos or original parts like
>buttons,Cpo's,side art,etc. to fit the games mentioned above.
>
>Not sure what is out there but I have read of people getting new kits and
>parts from other people still.Let me know what you have.
>
>e-mail me at the address above minus the no spam
>
>thank-you, Rich

I have a few NOS Zaxxon rebuild kits left. Price is $45 shipped in
the USA.
Your joystick will feel brand new. Here is a picture of what you get.
http://members.aol.com/dgoooch/ZaxxonJoy.JPG

I accept paypal. Email
DGoooch (aol)
for details.

Dan in Denver

Click here for my current auctions
http://tinyurl.com/68o72

www.classicarcaderesource.com

I have a set of NOS Super Zaxxon side art.

Mike

mxracer47 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking to see if anyone has any 'NEW' Nos or original
> joystick/flightstick rebuild kits & parts or complete joysticks for any of
> the following games. Food Fight,Q-bert,Zaxxon,Super Zaxxon,kangaroo,Congo
> Bongo,Popeye,Playchoice 10,tapper,frontline, or rampage.
>
> Also I am interested any other 'NEW' Nos or original parts like
> buttons,Cpo's,side art,etc. to fit the games mentioned above.
>
> Not sure what is out there but I have read of people getting new kits and
> parts from other people still.Let me know what you have.
>
> e-mail me at the address above minus the no spam
>
> thank-you, Rich

I need one of those NOS Kits also. Email sent!

Hi,

I would like to purchase a NOS stick kit from you or we can trade from
www.arcadechips.com

Just let me know and thanks,
Mark Capps

Classicarcaderesource@comcast.net wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:07:11 +0200, "mxracer47"
> <cosmo_kramer1@nospam.msn.com> wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>> I am looking to see if anyone has any 'NEW' Nos or original
>>joystick/flightstick rebuild kits & parts or complete joysticks for any of
>>the following games. Food Fight,Q-bert,Zaxxon,Super Zaxxon,kangaroo,Congo
>>Bongo,Popeye,Playchoice 10,tapper,frontline, or rampage.
>>
>>Also I am interested any other 'NEW' Nos or original parts like
>>buttons,Cpo's,side art,etc. to fit the games mentioned above.
>>
>>Not sure what is out there but I have read of people getting new kits and
>>parts from other people still.Let me know what you have.
>>
>>e-mail me at the address above minus the no spam
>>
>>thank-you, Rich
>

> I have a few NOS Zaxxon rebuild kits left. Price is $45 shipped in
> the USA.
> Your joystick will feel brand new. Here is a picture of what you get.
> http://members.aol.com/dgoooch/ZaxxonJoy.JPG
>
> I accept paypal. Email
> DGoooch (aol)
> for details.
>
> Dan in Denver
>
> Click here for my current auctions
> http://tinyurl.com/68o72
>
> www.classicarcaderesource.com

Also looking for a set of Lelands Indy heat side art as well.

thanks, Rich

How much for the super zaxxon side art ? Let me know.

thanks, Rich