Private Folders I need to get into

Hi,

Ok, yesterday my MB went and I had to rebuild my computer. I used the old
HD's and had to do a reload of XP Home. There were 5 of using the computer
and of course I was the only one with MyDocuments folder set to private so
the children could not get in. But when I reloaded the OS everything came
back ok but I can not get access to the folder. Is there a way that I can get
into this folder with out destroying the info in it. My mail everything over
2gb worth of info is in this folder.

Any help would be much appreicated.
--
Thanks very much.