Private Folders I need to get into

Hi,

Ok, yesterday my MB went and I had to rebuild my computer. I used the old
HD's and had to do a reload of XP Home. There were 5 of using the computer
and of course I was the only one with MyDocuments folder set to private so
the children could not get in. But when I reloaded the OS everything came
back ok but I can not get access to the folder. Is there a way that I can get
into this folder with out destroying the info in it. My mail everything over
2gb worth of info is in this folder.

Any help would be much appreicated.
--
Thanks very much.
Regards,

    Richard;
    Take Ownership, #9 on this link:
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/adsecurity.htm

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "Richardg" <Richardg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Ok, yesterday my MB went and I had to rebuild my computer. I used the old
    > HD's and had to do a reload of XP Home. There were 5 of using the computer
    > and of course I was the only one with MyDocuments folder set to private so
    > the children could not get in. But when I reloaded the OS everything came
    > back ok but I can not get access to the folder. Is there a way that I can
    > get
    > into this folder with out destroying the info in it. My mail everything
    > over
    > 2gb worth of info is in this folder.
    >
    > Any help would be much appreicated.
    > --