Prices down in general EXCEPT battlezone pcbs?

OK, I've been watching prices come down on a lot of stuff lately, but what's
the deal with BZ pcbs? Seems like they keep climbing in price and I need
one!

I've seen more than one auction hit prices like this
http://tinyurl.com/85pjd

Chris M

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

I guess the bidder thinks it's the only one left in the world for that
price, geesh.
the second bidder is suspect, IMO.

Troy,

"cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> OK, I've been watching prices come down on a lot of stuff lately, but
what's
> the deal with BZ pcbs? Seems like they keep climbing in price and I need
> one!
>
> I've seen more than one auction hit prices like this
> http://tinyurl.com/85pjd
>
> Chris M

guinness

Working BZ boards have always commanded top dollar. I remember a $450 set
(not including shipping) that sold on ebay 3 years ago or so.

There are some games whos' working boardset is worth half (or more) of the
entire game. I think of games like ZooKeeper, BZ, Berzerk, Pole Position
and Omega Race.

tim (NH)

"cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> OK, I've been watching prices come down on a lot of stuff lately, but
> what's the deal with BZ pcbs? Seems like they keep climbing in price and
> I need one!
>
> I've seen more than one auction hit prices like this
> http://tinyurl.com/85pjd
>
> Chris M

Hi,

Better off buying the whole game.

Mark Capps

guinness wrote:
> Working BZ boards have always commanded top dollar. I remember a $450 set
> (not including shipping) that sold on ebay 3 years ago or so.
>
> There are some games whos' working boardset is worth half (or more) of the
> entire game. I think of games like ZooKeeper, BZ, Berzerk, Pole Position
> and Omega Race.
>
> tim (NH)
>
> "cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>OK, I've been watching prices come down on a lot of stuff lately, but
>>what's the deal with BZ pcbs? Seems like they keep climbing in price and
>>I need one!
>>
>>I've seen more than one auction hit prices like this
>>http://tinyurl.com/85pjd
>>
>>Chris M

Bought a really nice BZ for $125 with working boardsets. Go figure???

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:40:49 -0700, big dog <catfishh@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Better off buying the whole game.
>
>Mark Capps
>
>guinness wrote:
>> Working BZ boards have always commanded top dollar. I remember a $450 set
>> (not including shipping) that sold on ebay 3 years ago or so.
>>
>> There are some games whos' working boardset is worth half (or more) of the
>> entire game. I think of games like ZooKeeper, BZ, Berzerk, Pole Position
>> and Omega Race.
>>
>> tim (NH)
>>
>> "cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>OK, I've been watching prices come down on a lot of stuff lately, but
>>>what's the deal with BZ pcbs? Seems like they keep climbing in price and
>>>I need one!
>>>
>>>I've seen more than one auction hit prices like this
>>>http://tinyurl.com/85pjd
>>>
>>>Chris M

This is why games get parted out.

"cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> OK, I've been watching prices come down on a lot of stuff lately, but
> what's the deal with BZ pcbs? Seems like they keep climbing in price and
> I need one!
>
> I've seen more than one auction hit prices like this
> http://tinyurl.com/85pjd
>
> Chris M

I have sold them for $340 shipped in US, $360 shipped in UK, and wont let
them go any cheaper. I have a dozen and a half sets, and they are a pain in
the ass to fix, and I think even at $300 thats a bargain to get a working BZ
game going

--
Art
"Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
>I guess the bidder thinks it's the only one left in the world for that
> price, geesh.
> the second bidder is suspect, IMO.
>

> Troy,
>

> "cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> OK, I've been watching prices come down on a lot of stuff lately, but
> what's
>> the deal with BZ pcbs? Seems like they keep climbing in price and I need
>> one!
>>
>> I've seen more than one auction hit prices like this
>> http://tinyurl.com/85pjd
>>
>> Chris M

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

I wouldn't pay $300 for a whole working game.

Troy,

"Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
wrote in message news:s43Ve.87202$Hx4.5519@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> I have sold them for $340 shipped in US, $360 shipped in UK, and wont let
> them go any cheaper. I have a dozen and a half sets, and they are a pain
in
> the ass to fix, and I think even at $300 thats a bargain to get a working
BZ
> game going
>
> --
> Art
> "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
> >I guess the bidder thinks it's the only one left in the world for that
> > price, geesh.
> > the second bidder is suspect, IMO.
> >

> > Troy,
> >

> > "cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> OK, I've been watching prices come down on a lot of stuff lately, but
> > what's
> >> the deal with BZ pcbs? Seems like they keep climbing in price and I
need
> >> one!
> >>
> >> I've seen more than one auction hit prices like this
> >> http://tinyurl.com/85pjd
> >>
> >> Chris M

The bidders probably going to back out. That's ridiculous.

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:42:56 -0700, "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote:

>I guess the bidder thinks it's the only one left in the world for that
>price, geesh.
>the second bidder is suspect, IMO.
>

>Troy,
>

>"cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> OK, I've been watching prices come down on a lot of stuff lately, but
>what's
>> the deal with BZ pcbs? Seems like they keep climbing in price and I need
>> one!
>>
>> I've seen more than one auction hit prices like this
>> http://tinyurl.com/85pjd
>>
>> Chris M

nope... he sold one last week for $290 or some such...

they're just going for extremly high prices...

"Zinfer" <rmassman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The bidders probably going to back out. That's ridiculous.
>
> On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:42:56 -0700, "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote:
>
>>I guess the bidder thinks it's the only one left in the world for that
>>price, geesh.
>>the second bidder is suspect, IMO.
>>

>>Troy,
>>

>>"cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> OK, I've been watching prices come down on a lot of stuff lately, but
>>what's
>>> the deal with BZ pcbs? Seems like they keep climbing in price and I
>>> need
>>> one!
>>>
>>> I've seen more than one auction hit prices like this
>>> http://tinyurl.com/85pjd
>>>
>>> Chris M

actaully that's interesting... at the same time these boards are going for
$300 there's been a number of fully working cabs that have sold in the 2's

heck.. there was an omega race fully working that went for $50! talk about
board/cabinet price differential!

"Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
wrote in message news:s43Ve.87202$Hx4.5519@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>I have sold them for $340 shipped in US, $360 shipped in UK, and wont let
>them go any cheaper. I have a dozen and a half sets, and they are a pain
>in the ass to fix, and I think even at $300 thats a bargain to get a
>working BZ game going
>
> --
> Art
> "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
>>I guess the bidder thinks it's the only one left in the world for that
>> price, geesh.
>> the second bidder is suspect, IMO.
>>

>> Troy,
>>

>> "cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> OK, I've been watching prices come down on a lot of stuff lately, but
>> what's
>>> the deal with BZ pcbs? Seems like they keep climbing in price and I
>>> need
>>> one!
>>>
>>> I've seen more than one auction hit prices like this
>>> http://tinyurl.com/85pjd
>>>
>>> Chris M

Wow,
I have a working BZ PCB with the high score save kit installed that I would
sell if someone would offer me 300.00 for, and not even hesitate.......John