What's happened to FM Underground? All I'm getting is a holding page :-(

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.

"Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> What's happened to FM Underground? All I'm getting is a holding page :-(
>
> --
> Hamish
>
> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
> you
> bounce.

I dont get a holding page........ i get forums and everything ;)

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
>> What's happened to FM Underground? All I'm getting is a holding
>> page :-( --
>> Hamish
>>
>> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how
>> well you
>> bounce.
>>

> I dont get a holding page........ i get forums and everything ;)

Nope still a holding page. Anyone else having problems?

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1889/fmunderground5uf.jpg

--

Hamish wrote:
> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>
>>"Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>What's happened to FM Underground? All I'm getting is a holding
>>>page :-( --
>>>Hamish
>>>
>>>Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how
>>>well you
>>>bounce.
>>>

>>I dont get a holding page........ i get forums and everything ;)
>

> Nope still a holding page. Anyone else having problems?
>
> http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1889/fmunderground5uf.jpg

I get the same thing.. and when I click the 'why am I seeing this page'
thingy, it opens email and enters this in topic:

Inquiring about the domain 'fmunderground.net', with status: Expired

Oi Pete.. you using local page or something? Check your domain status :)

"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> skrev i melding
> Hamish wrote:
>> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>>
>>>"Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

>>>I dont get a holding page........ i get forums and everything ;)
>>

>> Nope still a holding page. Anyone else having problems?
>>
>> http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1889/fmunderground5uf.jpg
>>
> I get the same thing.. and when I click the 'why am I seeing this page'
> thingy, it opens email and enters this in topic:
>
> Inquiring about the domain 'fmunderground.net', with status: Expired
>
> Oi Pete.. you using local page or something? Check your domain status :)

Lol...Pete is surfing on his own computer...FANTASTIC!!!

"Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in message

> "Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> skrev i melding
>> Hamish wrote:

>>> Nope still a holding page. Anyone else having problems?
>>>
>>> http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1889/fmunderground5uf.jpg
>>>
>> I get the same thing.. and when I click the 'why am I seeing this page'
>> thingy, it opens email and enters this in topic:
>>
>> Inquiring about the domain 'fmunderground.net', with status: Expired
>>
>> Oi Pete.. you using local page or something? Check your domain status :)
>
> Lol...Pete is surfing on his own computer...FANTASTIC!!!

lol hmmmmmm the domain really has expired, yet for some reason i was still
posting on the forums LOL. screw it ;)

--

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> "Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in message
>
>>"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> skrev i melding

>>>I get the same thing.. and when I click the 'why am I seeing this page'
>>>thingy, it opens email and enters this in topic:
>>>
>>>Inquiring about the domain 'fmunderground.net', with status: Expired
>>>
>>>Oi Pete.. you using local page or something? Check your domain status :)
>>
>>Lol...Pete is surfing on his own computer...FANTASTIC!!!
>>

> lol hmmmmmm the domain really has expired, yet for some reason i was still
> posting on the forums LOL. screw it ;)

Ever felt like talking to yourself? ;-)

"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>> "Mr. Pink" <Sunhilldoes@leastgotone.no> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> skrev i melding

>>>Lol...Pete is surfing on his own computer...FANTASTIC!!!
>>>

>> lol hmmmmmm the domain really has expired, yet for some reason i was
>> still posting on the forums LOL. screw it ;)
>>
> Ever felt like talking to yourself? ;-)

Quite Regular.......