Nokia A032

Lars

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

Hi,

I have an old Nokia A032 access point. Is there a default password for
that - and what is it.

Lars

Hi Lars

Have you tried "admin", or "administrator"? Try to reset the router, and
then try ...maybe it is´nt any password...only username???

regards
Rolf

"Lars" <la@mail.dk> skrev i melding
> Hi,
>
> I have an old Nokia A032 access point. Is there a default password for
> that - and what is it.
>
> Lars

Reset it, and connect through 192.168.5.100 and no password

Rolf

"Lars" <la@mail.dk> skrev i melding
> Hi,
>
> I have an old Nokia A032 access point. Is there a default password for
> that - and what is it.
>
> Lars

TRENDING THREADS