installshield issues

I'm having a error 1607 problem and need to reinstall installshield...does
anyone know what disc it is on? I'm on a Dell Dimension 8200 and did the
upgrade to XP a few years back but can't seem to locate the disc containing
installshield. Is it on the upgrade disc, and if so, how do I find it and
install it.

I've read the articles from installshield on this error but get stuck when
they tell me to load the disk containing the installshield program...

'Error -1607: Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime'
http://support.installshield.com/kb/view.asp?articleid=Q107094
http://support.installshield.com/kb/view.asp?articleid=Q107070