INFO

I just found this game today. Check out pictures and video at
http://www.atarigames.com.

Scott

Excellent work you've been doing to the community in finding all these
hidden treasures!

I will be putting in a donation to your foundation shortly.

David

info@atarigames.com wrote:
> I just found this game today. Check out pictures and video at
> http://www.atarigames.com.
>
> Scott

INFO

I just sqeezed out 5 minutes, to post some pictures of the TOUCHSCREEN
QWAK protoype. This has to be the first use of a touchscreen in a
video game. Check it out at http://www.atarigames.com

Scott

info@atarigames.com wrote:
> I just found this game today. Check out pictures and video at
> http://www.atarigames.com.
>
> Scott

TRENDING THREADS