How do I restart trial periods for testing software?

Thanks for all the responses!

Format hard drive - Dont want to do this

Change date - Tried, doesn't work

Buy it - :eek: :D

Contact manufacturer - Will have to do this.

Thanks again for all the suggestions, i dont really want to spend $20
for a program im planning to use for 1 minute. it was a 48hr trial and
i installed it before i needed to use it and my trial was up when i
tried to use it later.i guess theres not much else i can do.

--
zepol

System Restore might have a point far enough back. Otherwise format, or install windows XP to a different folder, run the trial,
then run a "Repair" setup on the old XP system folder

Boot to CD, run an "Advanced" setup, choosing th folder name, etc.

875350 - How to remove Windows XP Service Pack 2 from your computer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=875350

How to Perform a Windows XP Repair Install: http://michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm

If you run an XP "Upgrade"setup, from the original, or "Gold" version of the setup CD, and you have SP2 installed, it might go into
a setup loop, and you could lose your install. Uninstall SP2, BEFORE you Upgrade setup from CD (that lacks sp2 on it.)

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"zepol" <zepol.1revpr@pcbanter.net> wrote in message news:zepol.1revpr@pcbanter.net...

> Thanks for all the responses!
>
> Format hard drive - Dont want to do this
>
> Change date - Tried, doesn't work
>
> Buy it - :eek: :D
>
> Contact manufacturer - Will have to do this.
>

> Thanks again for all the suggestions, i dont really want to spend $20
> for a program im planning to use for 1 minute. it was a 48hr trial and
> i installed it before i needed to use it and my trial was up when i
> tried to use it later.i guess theres not much else i can do.
>

> --
> zepol

TRENDING THREADS