Closed

Nintendo PlayChoice 10 near Chicago

I have a Nintendo Playchoice 10 (Red sit down unit) that looks like
someone was attempting a upgrade from a VS. unit. The system has 1
working monitor (will need a second) and everything else appears to be
there, power supplie, complete cabling, etc. and PCB's (including):

Motherboard wtih (10) games installed:
1.) Double Dragon
2.) Ninja Gaiden
3.) Pinbot
4.) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5.) Fester's Quest
6.) Double Dragon II
7.) Tennis
8.) Excitebike
9.) Super Mario Bros.
10.) Doctor Mario

I have pictures if anyone is interested. It's much easier for local
pick-up but I'd help if someone wants shipping! Thanks for your
interest,

JPEMBER358 (Aol)
7 answers Last reply
More about nintendo playchoice chicago

    How much and can u send me pics

    John wrote:
    > I have a Nintendo Playchoice 10 (Red sit down unit) that looks like
    > someone was attempting a upgrade from a VS. unit. The system has 1
    > working monitor (will need a second) and everything else appears to be
    > there, power supplie, complete cabling, etc. and PCB's (including):
    >
    > Motherboard wtih (10) games installed:
    > 1.) Double Dragon
    > 2.) Ninja Gaiden
    > 3.) Pinbot
    > 4.) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    > 5.) Fester's Quest
    > 6.) Double Dragon II
    > 7.) Tennis
    > 8.) Excitebike
    > 9.) Super Mario Bros.
    > 10.) Doctor Mario
    >
    > I have pictures if anyone is interested. It's much easier for local
    > pick-up but I'd help if someone wants shipping! Thanks for your
    > interest,
    >
    > JPEMBER358 (Aol)

    Would you be willing to sell the DR. Mario board out of the playchoice if
    it is working? I am looking for one. If so shoot me a price.

    thanks, Rich

    Hope you don't mind if I piggyback here and let folks know that I have a
    nice PlayChoice 10 for sale in Florida. I can send pics and can deliver
    to the Orlando auction in early October.

    If interested, contact me --- steven dot moritz at comcast dot net

    MM

    --
    Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

    Jim Sossong in plainfield IL

    I'm looking for a monitor for a PlayChoice 10

    I have a main chassis circuit board that can't be repared, looking for the board or full monitor

    board number is UF 0276

    you can reach me at

Games Nintendo Video Games