Closed

Nintendo PlayChoice 10 near Chicago

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 12, 2005 3:55:18 PM

I have a Nintendo Playchoice 10 (Red sit down unit) that looks like
someone was attempting a upgrade from a VS. unit. The system has 1
working monitor (will need a second) and everything else appears to be
there, power supplie, complete cabling, etc. and PCB's (including):

Motherboard wtih (10) games installed:
1.) Double Dragon
2.) Ninja Gaiden
3.) Pinbot
4.) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5.) Fester's Quest
6.) Double Dragon II
7.) Tennis
8.) Excitebike
9.) Super Mario Bros.
10.) Doctor Mario

I have pictures if anyone is interested. It's much easier for local
pick-up but I'd help if someone wants shipping! Thanks for your
interest,

JPEMBER358 (Aol)
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 5:28:02 PM

How much and can u send me pics
John wrote:
> I have a Nintendo Playchoice 10 (Red sit down unit) that looks like
> someone was attempting a upgrade from a VS. unit. The system has 1
> working monitor (will need a second) and everything else appears to be
> there, power supplie, complete cabling, etc. and PCB's (including):
>
> Motherboard wtih (10) games installed:
> 1.) Double Dragon
> 2.) Ninja Gaiden
> 3.) Pinbot
> 4.) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
> 5.) Fester's Quest
> 6.) Double Dragon II
> 7.) Tennis
> 8.) Excitebike
> 9.) Super Mario Bros.
> 10.) Doctor Mario
>
> I have pictures if anyone is interested. It's much easier for local
> pick-up but I'd help if someone wants shipping! Thanks for your
> interest,
>
> JPEMBER358 (Aol)
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 5:28:07 PM

John wrote:
> I have a Nintendo Playchoice 10 (Red sit down unit) that looks like
> someone was attempting a upgrade from a VS. unit. The system has 1
> working monitor (will need a second) and everything else appears to be
> there, power supplie, complete cabling, etc. and PCB's (including):
>
> Motherboard wtih (10) games installed:
> 1.) Double Dragon
> 2.) Ninja Gaiden
> 3.) Pinbot
> 4.) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
> 5.) Fester's Quest
> 6.) Double Dragon II
> 7.) Tennis
> 8.) Excitebike
> 9.) Super Mario Bros.
> 10.) Doctor Mario
>
> I have pictures if anyone is interested. It's much easier for local
> pick-up but I'd help if someone wants shipping! Thanks for your
> interest,
>
> JPEMBER358 (Aol)
September 12, 2005 5:28:15 PM

John wrote:
> I have a Nintendo Playchoice 10 (Red sit down unit) that looks like
> someone was attempting a upgrade from a VS. unit. The system has 1
> working monitor (will need a second) and everything else appears to be
> there, power supplie, complete cabling, etc. and PCB's (including):
>
> Motherboard wtih (10) games installed:
> 1.) Double Dragon
> 2.) Ninja Gaiden
> 3.) Pinbot
> 4.) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
> 5.) Fester's Quest
> 6.) Double Dragon II
> 7.) Tennis
> 8.) Excitebike
> 9.) Super Mario Bros.
> 10.) Doctor Mario
>
> I have pictures if anyone is interested. It's much easier for local
> pick-up but I'd help if someone wants shipping! Thanks for your
> interest,
>
> JPEMBER358 (Aol)
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 1:23:05 AM

Would you be willing to sell the DR. Mario board out of the playchoice if
it is working? I am looking for one. If so shoot me a price.

thanks, Rich
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 1:23:06 AM

Hope you don't mind if I piggyback here and let folks know that I have a
nice PlayChoice 10 for sale in Florida. I can send pics and can deliver
to the Orlando auction in early October.

If interested, contact me --- steven dot moritz at comcast dot net

MM

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Hi

Jim Sossong in plainfield IL

I'm looking for a monitor for a PlayChoice 10

I have a main chassis circuit board that can't be repared, looking for the board or full monitor

board number is UF 0276

you can reach me at
September 11, 2010 3:35:25 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!