Rare CT game found by Digital Games INC

I was at a warehouse this morning buying a truckload and I came accross
an odd CT game made by Digital Games INC #574 of 1550. So far all i
know its somekind of PONG game.
I replaced the 7410 and 7413s but I dont have the 5 other types this
board needs.
Does anyone know of a cross reference chart ?

Thanks
Don
5 answers Last reply
More about rare game found digital games

    HI Chuk,
    I never received the email.
    :[
    But I definatly am interested. Did you ever get the pics ?

    Don
    www.arcadeguy.com
    [under new hosting co,look for changes soon]

    Hi Don,
    Just wanted to check if you got my email about the sinistar cockpit.

    Thanks,
    John

    "arcadeguy" <arcadeguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I was at a warehouse this morning buying a truckload and I came accross
    > an odd CT game made by Digital Games INC #574 of 1550. So far all i
    > know its somekind of PONG game.
    > I replaced the 7410 and 7413s but I dont have the 5 other types this
    > board needs.
    > Does anyone know of a cross reference chart ?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Don

    Yes, I'll try sending them to you again.

    > HI Chuk,
    > I never received the email.
    > :[
    > But I definatly am interested. Did you ever get the pics ?
    >
    > Don
    > www.arcadeguy.com
    > [under new hosting co,look for changes soon]

    what are they chips you need?? If I have want you need I'll send them to
    you.

    Cheers, Geoff

    "arcadeguy" <arcadeguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > HI Chuk,
    > I never received the email.
    > :[
    > But I definatly am interested. Did you ever get the pics ?
    >
    > Don
    > www.arcadeguy.com
    > [under new hosting co,look for changes soon]

    The chips are Pringles.It can also use wise or any other oily brand of
    chips.
    "VaxX" <geoff_gunn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > what are they chips you need?? If I have want you need I'll send them to
    > you.
    >
    > Cheers, Geoff
    >

    > "arcadeguy" <arcadeguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> HI Chuk,
    >> I never received the email.
    >> :[
    >> But I definatly am interested. Did you ever get the pics ?
    >>
    >> Don
    >> www.arcadeguy.com
    >> [under new hosting co,look for changes soon]

Games Video Video Games