hotmail

i'm having problem opening my hotmail on my computer. i have no trouble at
all accessing it on other computers. Also, other people can access my account
using my computer. Please help

This is a shot in the dark as my specialty is not with Hotmail.

Check this site.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813951

--
Michael

"help for vince" <help for vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm having problem opening my hotmail on my computer. I have no trouble at
> all accessing it on other computers. Also, other people can access my
> account
> using my computer. Please help

thanks Mike. i've done that but still can get it to work

"Michael T" wrote:

> This is a shot in the dark as my specialty is not with Hotmail.
>
> Check this site.
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813951
>
> --
> Michael
>
> "help for vince" <help for vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm having problem opening my hotmail on my computer. I have no trouble at
> > all accessing it on other computers. Also, other people can access my
> > account
> > using my computer. Please help

map

help for vince wrote:
> i'm having problem opening my hotmail on my computer. i have no
> trouble at all accessing it on other computers. Also, other people
> can access my account using my computer. Please help

This makes no sense?
> i'm having problem opening my hotmail on my computer.
>Also, other people can access my account using my computer.
Or am I missing something?

--
Mike Pawlak