XP Pro Crash, Need Advice and Help!

XP Pro crashed, when restarted said I had a missing DLL. So, I used XP
CD to restore, and hopefully keep most of my files. However, during
final setup, a window appears saying that Norton 2005 cannot be
restored, delete and retry. My problem is, I am running a RAID Stripe
array, and I don't know how to load my RAID driver, then acess my
directory to delete Norton. Any ideas? This may be a very simple
solutuion that I have not thought of or found in numerous manuals I
have went through. Thanks in advance!

--
John624

Put your RAID drivers on a floppy, boot to CD, watch the bottom line for the Prompt "Press F6 for Raid", and let it find the
drivers, when you get to the EULA agreement, you get a "Repair" offered right AFTER that.

--
Mark L. Ferguson