Season 2010/2011

Im playing season 2010.... getting bored... all the big names of soccer
haved retired, have won everything but copa america.
Why does this always happen?
5 answers Last reply
More about season 2010 2011

    Emanuel Ribeiro wrote:
    > Im playing season 2010.... getting bored... all the big names of soccer
    > haved retired, have won everything but copa america.
    > Why does this always happen?

    I'm in September 12th 2007 and Ronaldo has 136 Caps and 89 goals for
    Brazil.

    How many does he have in 2011?

    RVN has the incredible rate of 62 goals in 78 caps.

    Semedo, Lourenço, Alhandra, Nuno Morais, , Manuel Rui Marques, Felipe
    Oliveira, Nuno Mata, Hugo Leal, João Tomás, Candido Costa all have
    caps for Portugal.

    Edgar from Málaga has a ton of them, 44 caps and 7 goals.

    In 2011 have Fábio Paim,Hélder Barbosa and Feliciano Prudêncio
    reached the National Squad?

    André

    On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:34:30 +0100, "Emanuel Ribeiro"
    <ribeiroemanuel@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Im playing season 2010.... getting bored... all the big names of soccer
    >haved retired,

    Find the new big names, there are always good players around.

    >have won everything but copa america.
    >Why does this always happen?

    Because you start every game with a big club ? Start with a club in
    the Norwegian 3rd division or the Scottish 3rd division and this won't
    happen :-)

    -Nick

    "Emanuel Ribeiro" <ribeiroemanuel@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    > Im playing season 2010.... getting bored... all the big names of soccer
    > haved retired, have won everything but copa america.
    > Why does this always happen?

    Strart in Brazil 3th diviosion or Turkey lower league. You won't get the
    chance of getting board. Come to uss LlaMa's and we'll whip you to new
    heigths

    "Emanuel Ribeiro" <ribeiroemanuel@hotmail.com> skrev i melding
    > Im playing season 2010.... getting bored... all the big names of soccer
    > haved retired, have won everything but copa america.
    > Why does this always happen?

    Why they retire??? Hmm...

    >Because you start every game with a big club ? Start with a club in
    >the Norwegian 3rd division or the Scottish 3rd division and this won't
    >happen :-)
    >
    >-Nick

    Or start in the Icelandic competition with no other nationalities ;-)
    There are some clubs overthere who don't have any money... Try to win
    the CL :-)

Games Video Games