sniffinpoprocks

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2001

Our 2 person office has a tech net plus subscription. I want to use this to
set up VM machines to simulate an AD domain and study for an OU Admin course
I have to take. My colleague, who's name is on the subscription, is worried
that the keys are only good for one use and doesn't want to get into
trouble. I thought these would be like VLKs and I can use as necessary. I
thought that was the whole purpose of TechNet? To learn the stuff so I can
administrate better. Who is correct? What would be the point if a key was
only good for one use? We've had this subscription for a few months and
haven't even cracked it open except to insert updates.

Read EULA.txt. The msdn subscription sysem usually allows 10 installs for testing purposes

--
Mark L. Ferguson