Ok... so here I am in an Oral Surgeons office getting my jaw boned drilled
out to try to combat a pervasive infection and I'm chatting away (albeit
with a slur) with the Doc... I'm so thankfull that he took me in (again...
I was there 3 hours earlier... the pain came back INTENSE) that I brought up
Vids and offered to "hook him up" with one for his kids / grandkids.

He tells me that his kids are all in their 20's and no grandkids yet...

BUT

he also tells me that he already has a few... a HMUO Star Trek!

He also has an "Elton John" video game... I can't remember the name (I'm a
bit tipsy on percocet at the moment) but I believe it started with "I"... I
can't find anything on klov...

he also has a few pins and a few other cabs.

Now to top it all off.. he want's them GONE!

hehehe

I'm going to stop buy his house soon and either buy the stuff myself or sell
it for him...

So from the depts of pain comes happyness :)

> He also has an "Elton John" video game... I can't remember the name (I'm a
> bit tipsy on percocet at the moment) but I believe it started with "I"...
> can't find anything on klov...

I know there was a "Captain Fantastic" pinball, but I don't know of any
video game with an Elton John theme.

You bastard you..

Taking advantage of your own pain....

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:45:23 GMT, "Steve Muccione"
<home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote:

>Ok... so here I am in an Oral Surgeons office getting my jaw boned drilled
>out to try to combat a pervasive infection and I'm chatting away (albeit
>with a slur) with the Doc... I'm so thankfull that he took me in (again...
>I was there 3 hours earlier... the pain came back INTENSE) that I brought up
>Vids and offered to "hook him up" with one for his kids / grandkids.
>
>He tells me that his kids are all in their 20's and no grandkids yet...
>
>BUT
>
>he also tells me that he already has a few... a HMUO Star Trek!
>
>He also has an "Elton John" video game... I can't remember the name (I'm a
>bit tipsy on percocet at the moment) but I believe it started with "I"... I
>can't find anything on klov...
>
>he also has a few pins and a few other cabs.
>
>Now to top it all off.. he want's them GONE!
>
>hehehe
>
>I'm going to stop buy his house soon and either buy the stuff myself or sell
>it for him...
>
>So from the depts of pain comes happyness :)

Ahhh... I bet you that was it... he was unsure what exactly he had and was
guessing... about the only thing he knew for sure was the star-trek vid and
a "pinball" and something to do with Elton John.

Any idea what the Captain Fantastic is worth (or more importantly what I
should ask for it on her ir rgvap)? I have no clue about pins...

"Matt J. McCullar" <mccullar@flash.net> wrote in message
>> He also has an "Elton John" video game... I can't remember the name (I'm
>> bit tipsy on percocet at the moment) but I believe it started with "I"...
>> can't find anything on klov...
>
> I know there was a "Captain Fantastic" pinball, but I don't know of any
> video game with an Elton John theme.

Dude.. try brushing your teeth more often :)

$5. I'll take it off your hands.

Really, I've seen one at auction in good shape go for $800 and another
for $500. Saw one on EBay a while back go for over a grand.

Pat D.

Steve Muccione wrote:
> Ahhh... I bet you that was it... he was unsure what exactly he had and was
> guessing... about the only thing he knew for sure was the star-trek vid and
> a "pinball" and something to do with Elton John.
>
> Any idea what the Captain Fantastic is worth (or more importantly what I
> should ask for it on her ir rgvap)? I have no clue about pins...
>
> "Matt J. McCullar" <mccullar@flash.net> wrote in message
>
>>>He also has an "Elton John" video game... I can't remember the name (I'm
>>>bit tipsy on percocet at the moment) but I believe it started with "I"...

>>>can't find anything on klov...
>>
>>I know there was a "Captain Fantastic" pinball, but I don't know of any
>>video game with an Elton John theme.

I really wish that was the problem... the Doc said the most likely it was
just a bit of something really small the got under the gum and began an
infection. I generally brush twice a day and floss every night. I have
about as good oral hygenie as you could ask for (haven't had a cavity since
I was a kid)... it's just one of those things (not only that but I go to the
hygienist every 6 months (last time was about 4 months ago)) and they didn't
see anyting... according to the Doc this was probably happeing over the
course of a year! sigh...

<micrologix1500@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Dude.. try brushing your teeth more often :)

Thanks for the info Pat, I'm sure it'll make the Doc really happy :)

I'll have to go and take pictures of it along with the rest but he claims
that they're in 'perfect' condition (which is what you would expect from a
HUO game).

I'm just going to act as the broker for him and not buy them myself (I'd
feel guilty ripping the guy off, especially with the great job he's
done/doing for me, if he was a total ass (say John Fields) then that's
another thing but he's a real nice guy).

I'll probably grab what he has, bring the stuff down to my house and do what
ever shopping is necessary (doesn't sound like a lot) and then sell them
from there. It also gives me a central place to ship everything from which
can make life easier.

I'll probably offer them up to the group first rather then have to deal with
e-bay (pass along the savings to the buyer).

It should mean some nice buys for people from the group (I think he is more
interested in the space then the money).

I'll post a list with pics as soon as I get it, figure about a week or so (I
(don't ask) removed).

Thanks again,

steve