TECH: Missile Command control issue

All,

I have a Missile Command board I have had for over a month and just
know got around to testing it on a jamma test rig. The game works
fine, however the trackball movements are backwards. Up is down and
left is right. I have the trackball hooked up correctly and used the
pinouts from the schematics. Am I missing something here? Thanks

I have rechecked the wiring of the trackball to the jamma adapter and
they are correct. Also, I have a crystal castles and millipede on this
same bench and they work fine. I also tested the second player in
cocktail mode and the movements there are backwards as well.

Ok.. I'll ask the supid question...
could you have installled it upside down?

/Tim