TECH: Missile Command control issue

Last response: in Video Games
September 12, 2005 10:08:08 PM

All,

I have a Missile Command board I have had for over a month and just
know got around to testing it on a jamma test rig. The game works
fine, however the trackball movements are backwards. Up is down and
left is right. I have the trackball hooked up correctly and used the
pinouts from the schematics. Am I missing something here? Thanks
Anonymous
September 12, 2005 10:24:19 PM

I have rechecked the wiring of the trackball to the jamma adapter and
they are correct. Also, I have a crystal castles and millipede on this
same bench and they work fine. I also tested the second player in
cocktail mode and the movements there are backwards as well.
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 5:12:25 AM

Ok.. I'll ask the supid question...
could you have installled it upside down?

/Tim

Plisskin wrote:
> All,
>
> I have a Missile Command board I have had for over a month and just
> know got around to testing it on a jamma test rig. The game works
> fine, however the trackball movements are backwards. Up is down and
> left is right. I have the trackball hooked up correctly and used the
> pinouts from the schematics. Am I missing something here? Thanks

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 11:54:52 PM

Can anyone help me with this??
!