TECH: Missile Command control issue

All,

I have a Missile Command board I have had for over a month and just
know got around to testing it on a jamma test rig. The game works
fine, however the trackball movements are backwards. Up is down and
left is right. I have the trackball hooked up correctly and used the
pinouts from the schematics. Am I missing something here? Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about tech missile command control issue

    I have rechecked the wiring of the trackball to the jamma adapter and
    they are correct. Also, I have a crystal castles and millipede on this
    same bench and they work fine. I also tested the second player in
    cocktail mode and the movements there are backwards as well.

    Ok.. I'll ask the supid question...
    could you have installled it upside down?

    /Tim

    Plisskin wrote:
    > All,
    >
    > I have a Missile Command board I have had for over a month and just
    > know got around to testing it on a jamma test rig. The game works
    > fine, however the trackball movements are backwards. Up is down and
    > left is right. I have the trackball hooked up correctly and used the
    > pinouts from the schematics. Am I missing something here? Thanks

    Can anyone help me with this??

Command Prompt Trackball Video Games