Found a GREAT source for NOS Williams,Midway,and Atari parts

x-no-archive

Some of those prices are just silly. $70 for a Tetris CPO? It should
come with the PCB and a box of Ho-Hos for that much.

Seth
pgh, pa

And outrageously overpriced, even compared with the same items on eBay.

"mikepin" <mgpacak@aol.com> wrote in message
>I found this great source for nos Williams ,Midway,and Atari parts.
> tell them you saw it on the newsgroup!!
> http://www.usamusement.com/nos_list.htm

yup.. many of those prices are on the top end of retail...

$650 for a showtime board set (not even with the HD) is just insane... who
are they kidding?

and $150 for a war gods pcb?!? I wouldn't even give it $15

Steve Muccione wrote:
> yup.. many of those prices are on the top end of retail...
>
> $650 for a showtime board set (not even with the HD) is just insane... who
> are they kidding?
>
> and $150 for a war gods pcb?!? I wouldn't even give it $15
>
> "Seth, pgh pa" <pajamma@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > x-no-archive
> >
> > Some of those prices are just silly. $70 for a Tetris CPO? It should
> > come with the PCB and a box of Ho-Hos for that much.
> >
> > Seth
> > pgh, pa

If you knew Mike and/or have been to his place outside Youngstown, my
guess is that these parts are actually his and he is selling them thru
USAA. He has set up tables at their auctions before selling NOS parts
and pinball parts. Plus he has purchased directly from the manufacturer
for years, especially when they were going out of business. Not sure
why he just isn't selling this stuff directly. I've told him almost
everytime I see him that he should be selling off his video arcade
parts inventory while there is still a market for it. He seems to
always concentrate on selling pinball parts. He is well known in
pinball circles. He is one of the owners of the Pinball Expo in
Chicago. He has ALOT OF STUFF. He could have one of the biggest
auctions the midwest has ever seen. The prices are somewhat high even
for Ebay.

Warren did you mean Youngstown NY or OH ?

From: wmai...@aol.com -
If you knew Mike and/or have been to his place outside Youngstown, my

Mmmmmm Ho-Ho's!
Wonder how much throwing a box of Ho-Hos would increase the cost of
shipping?

Nope dont' now mike... not passing any judgements except that the prices
were high.

best,

steve