Having a problem with links

I was wondering if anyone could help me out? Every time I try to click
on a link (which opens another window) the original window freezes up
and I have to close it down using Ctrl Alt Del, it also won't open the
window from the link. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

--
miss_lydiaPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

You could use <ALT><F4> to close the window, if you are in it. Otherwise,
it will close whatever window you are in.
"miss_lydia" <miss_lydia.1rfpma@> wrote in message

> I was wondering if anyone could help me out? Every time I try to click
> on a link (which opens another window) the original window freezes up
> and I have to close it down using Ctrl Alt Del, it also won't open the
> window from the link. Can anyone help me?
>
> Thanks.
>

> --
> miss_lydiaPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

You could try using <ALT> <F4> to close a window, while you are in it. I
don't know the answer to the real question, though, of why it is happening.
"miss_lydia" <miss_lydia.1rfpma@> wrote in message

> I was wondering if anyone could help me out? Every time I try to click
> on a link (which opens another window) the original window freezes up
> and I have to close it down using Ctrl Alt Del, it also won't open the
> window from the link. Can anyone help me?
>
> Thanks.
>

> --
> miss_lydiaPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

You can create a separte link without interference. Just click on My
Computer,C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer, then send a shortcut of IExplore
to your desktop, then right click on it and select properties and on the
target line go to the end and click on the space bar once and then type your
browser link at the end of the space and that would never get interupted by
another web page.

"miss_lydia" wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone could help me out? Every time I try to click
> on a link (which opens another window) the original window freezes up
> and I have to close it down using Ctrl Alt Del, it also won't open the
> window from the link. Can anyone help me?
>
> Thanks.
>

> --
> miss_lydiaPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Thanks for the advice but when it freezes up <Alt> <F4> doesn't seem to
work. I haven't got a clue what to do with it.

--
miss_lydiaPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access