new thing ... comentary/contract

i was playing fm2005 the other day and i put mohamed zidan on transfer ...
sporting lisbon offered a couple of million £ but mohamed only joined
sporting if i would pay the rest of his wages until 2010 .. kind of cool
never happened to me while playing... put not so cool for the club 36 months
paying 27.000 £

Em Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:32:33 -0300, Emanuel Ribeiro
<ribeiroemanuel@hotmail.com> escreveu:

> i was playing fm2005 the other day and i put mohamed zidan on transfer
> sporting lisbon offered a couple of million £ but mohamed only joined
> sporting if i would pay the rest of his wages until 2010 .. kind of cool
> never happened to me while playing... put not so cool for the club 36
> months
> paying 27.000 £

never saw anything similar, tbh could not imagine it was possible on FM2005

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

"Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> Em Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:32:33 -0300, Emanuel Ribeiro
> <ribeiroemanuel@hotmail.com> escreveu:
>
>> i was playing fm2005 the other day and i put mohamed zidan on transfer
>> sporting lisbon offered a couple of million £ but mohamed only joined
>> sporting if i would pay the rest of his wages until 2010 .. kind of cool
>> never happened to me while playing... put not so cool for the club 36
>> months
>> paying 27.000 £
>>

> never saw anything similar, tbh could not imagine it was possible on
> FM2005
>
> --
> Eduardo Liguori

it's because they offer him lower wages than he has now, so you have to pay
him the rest till his current contract expires