FS: Fido Phones

Last response: in Network Providers
May 6, 2005 11:10:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,ab.forsale,edm.forsale,tor.forsale,van.forsale (More info?)

I have the folowing for sale:

1) V-Tech A700 phone with leather case, wall and car charger
2) Siemens M55 phone with leather case and wall charger
3) Siemens C65 phone with wall charger and warranty till Oct. 7, 2005
4) SE T300 phone with extra faceplate, wall & car charger
5) Siemens A56 phone (can't find wall chager at the moment)

All phones work, have low minutes and are in excellent condition. All
locked to Fido. Make an offer by email for any or all of them. Private
sale. Cash only. Located in Edmonton. Shipping extra if required.

--
* Remove the "e" in my email address to reply privately.

More about : fido phones

May 7, 2005 1:04:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.fido,ab.forsale,edm.forsale,tor.forsale,van.forsale (More info?)

How much for the m55?

email me...

beavis at shaw ca

!