Space Invaders+Pac Man dark blue paint match?

Last response: in Video Games
September 13, 2005 10:41:51 AM

I've been trying to match up the navy on Midway Space Invaders, anyone
had an exact match? closest I've come is "Old Navy" using the Benjamin
Moore pallet, but Home depot had to cross reference it, and it's too
blue.

Also, anyone got a match for the Pac Man "ghost" side art blue?
I've stuck out so far.

thanks to anyone that can help
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 9:26:31 PM

I took the back door from my Super Pacman to Home Depot and they color
matched it exactly.
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 4:06:33 PM

I thought since SI is such a popular game that someone might already
have a paint match. But, yeah, I was trying to avoid hauling the thing
to Home Depot again.I'll try a couple more coats of this navy though, I
may not have given it a fair shake.

As for Pac Man ghost blue, I'm still stuck, and the blue ghost on the
marquee does NOT match the blue. The marquee ghost is a LOT lighter. So
I think I'll need a plan B.

thanks.

Craig
September 20, 2005 6:50:40 AM

FYI I don't think the Marquee colors ever matched the cab exactly since it's
different materials. It's nice to get things as close as possible But don't
drive yourself nuts. LOL Even when they were being manufctured there were
slight variences from the factory.

!