Local Number??

Can someone tell me if it is a local to/from Toronto to 905-355-xxxx? This
is a Cobourg number. Thank you.

--
* Remove the "e" in my email address to reply privately.
6 answers Last reply

    Try it, if it asks for a 1 + area code then it is not local.

    On Fri, 06 May 2005 22:04:21 GMT, Mason Storm <publicemailbox@shaw.ca>
    wrote in news:Xns964EA383EF413mydogfacenippyshawca@24.70.95.211:

    > Can someone tell me if it is a local to/from Toronto to 905-355-xxxx?
    > This is a Cobourg number. Thank you.

    I don't think so. It is 100 kms away.

    "T.T." <tt@mailnot.com> wrote:

    > Try it, if it asks for a 1 + area code then it is not local.

    Hmmm...I forgot to mention that I am in Edmonton.

    --
    * Remove the "e" in my email address to reply privately.

    http://members.dandy.net/~czg/lca_exch.php?exch=153180
    (Local Area Guide)
    Its a Colborne, ON Number and only 4 towns are local to it. Toronto is not
    there.

    cd

    DogTired <fidoguy@fido.somewhere> wrote:

    > I don't think so. It is 100 kms away.

    Ok, thank you.

    --

    "cd" <dewana7676@spammaster.yahoo.ce> wrote:

    > http://members.dandy.net/~czg/lca_exch.php?exch=153180
    > (Local Area Guide)
    > Its a Colborne, ON Number and only 4 towns are local to it. Toronto
    > is not there.

    Thank you.

    --
    * Remove the "e" in my email address to reply privately.

Fido Email Internet Service Providers