Local Number??

Last response: in Network Providers
May 7, 2005 2:04:21 AM

Can someone tell me if it is a local to/from Toronto to 905-355-xxxx? This
is a Cobourg number. Thank you.

--
* Remove the "e" in my email address to reply privately.

More about : local number

Anonymous
May 7, 2005 2:04:22 AM

Try it, if it asks for a 1 + area code then it is not local.

On Fri, 06 May 2005 22:04:21 GMT, Mason Storm <publicemailbox@shaw.ca>
wrote in news:Xns964EA383EF413mydogfacenippyshawca@24.70.95.211:

> Can someone tell me if it is a local to/from Toronto to 905-355-xxxx?
> This is a Cobourg number. Thank you.

I don't think so. It is 100 kms away.

May 7, 2005 3:34:01 AM

"T.T." <tt@mailnot.com> wrote:

> Try it, if it asks for a 1 + area code then it is not local.

Hmmm...I forgot to mention that I am in Edmonton.

--
* Remove the "e" in my email address to reply privately.
May 7, 2005 5:30:47 AM

http://members.dandy.net/~czg/lca_exch.php?exch=153180
(Local Area Guide)
Its a Colborne, ON Number and only 4 towns are local to it. Toronto is not
there.

cd

"Mason Storm" <publicemailbox@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me if it is a local to/from Toronto to 905-355-xxxx? This
> is a Cobourg number. Thank you.
>
> --
> * Remove the "e" in my email address to reply privately.

Anonymous
May 7, 2005 5:39:56 AM

DogTired <fidoguy@fido.somewhere> wrote:

> I don't think so. It is 100 kms away.

Ok, thank you.

--
* Remove the "e" in my email address to reply privately.
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 6:22:47 PM

"cd" <dewana7676@spammaster.yahoo.ce> wrote:

> http://members.dandy.net/~czg/lca_exch.php?exch=153180
> (Local Area Guide)
> Its a Colborne, ON Number and only 4 towns are local to it. Toronto
> is not there.

Thank you.

--
* Remove the "e" in my email address to reply privately.
!