Space Invaders+Pac Man dark blue paint match?

I've been trying to match up the navy on Midway Space Invaders, anyone
had an exact match? closest I've come is "Old Navy" using the Benjamin
Moore pallet, but Home depot had to cross reference it, and it's too
blue.

Also, anyone got a match for the Pac Man "ghost" side art blue?
I've struck out so far.

thanks to anyone that can help

Have you tried taking one of the back doors off of the Space Invaders
and having it color matched?

Later,

Zach