no really! If anyone's just replaced their Pac T-mold and the old
T-mold is still presentable/functional, I can use it for my cab.

thanks!

perihelions....at....hotmail.com

Why don't you just spend the $20 it would cost you to get new stuff
from www.t-molding.com?

I can hook you up with the used Pacman T-molding....no problem. Just
paypal $25 for shipping and handling to.......

The reason I asked about used T-mold is to match the aged appearance of
the cab, not to save 10 bucks, dorks.

Also, my cab needs a lot of various cheap parts, so I assumed that
anyone with some used t-mold would also have other parts they don't
need.

Thank you, though, to those of you who read my post and responded with
a blood alcohol level of less than 0.08

Now THATs a cheap-@$$

"Teamatomics" <perihelions@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> no really! If anyone's just replaced their Pac T-mold and the old
> T-mold is still presentable/functional, I can use it for my cab.
>
> thanks!
>
> perihelions....at....hotmail.com

guinness

I have some used pac molding, used atari coin stickers and two used marquee
light bulb starters. I'll even throw in one used (modest black soot)
marquee bulb. I'm lookin for $15 for the lot and I will NOT break it up
folks. First one to get this will also get one crimped Donkey Kong
collector card with just a hint of moisture in 2 corners. Gum extra.

tim (NH)

"Teamatomics" <perihelions@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> no really! If anyone's just replaced their Pac T-mold and the old
> T-mold is still presentable/functional, I can use it for my cab.
>
> thanks!
>
> perihelions....at....hotmail.com

you could buy some new molding and set it in direct suling for a couple
months. My dad took about 12" of my new t-molding and used it to hold
his pool cover to the roll. After one summer of sitting outside, it
was all pale like the old molding. Of course, you have wait a few
months for that.

Does the gum still have that chalky residue on it? If so, I've been looking
for some NOS gum.

"guinness" <guinness@REMOVEaspi.net> wrote in message
>I have some used pac molding, used atari coin stickers and two used marquee
>light bulb starters. I'll even throw in one used (modest black soot)
>marquee bulb. I'm lookin for $15 for the lot and I will NOT break it up
>folks. First one to get this will also get one crimped Donkey Kong
>collector card with just a hint of moisture in 2 corners. Gum extra.
>
> tim (NH)
>

> "Teamatomics" <perihelions@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> no really! If anyone's just replaced their Pac T-mold and the old
>> T-mold is still presentable/functional, I can use it for my cab.
>>
>> thanks!
>>
>> perihelions....at....hotmail.com

come on man,, Mikesarcade.com sells it for $10....

im ordering some from him now just out of sheer horror...

I need some for my popeye...
--
AF

"Teamatomics" <perihelions@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> no really! If anyone's just replaced their Pac T-mold and the old
> T-mold is still presentable/functional, I can use it for my cab.
>
> thanks!
>
> perihelions....at....hotmail.com

Scott

Two suggestions for the odd fella who wants USED t-molding....

Either buy yellow t-molding (the orange fades to that color anyway)
and, I dunno, rub dirt on it or something...

OR...

Buy new t-molding and slide the machine into the sun for a while.

You shouldn't get all over the people replying to you on this, because
that is a very strange thing to request. Ten years and that is a first
for me to read on here.

Thats an embarassing post...

jon
http://www.arcade-classics.com

"Teamatomics" <perihelions@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> no really! If anyone's just replaced their Pac T-mold and the old
> T-mold is still presentable/functional, I can use it for my cab.
>
> thanks!
>
> perihelions....at....hotmail.com

yes, setting it in direct sunlight is what i meant when i typed "direct
suling" up there.

maybe take a roll of new molding to the local tanning salon a few time.
(half joking.)

guinness

I actually translated the message to you wanting the aged fade versus
new.....but I couldn't pass up the post.

The gum is actually Willis and doesn't have the sticky residue...sorry
Scott! Will trade outright for vintage mouse feces from old Defender cab
in barn.

tim (NH)

> The reason I asked about used T-mold is to match the aged appearance of
> the cab, not to save 10 bucks, dorks.
>
> Also, my cab needs a lot of various cheap parts, so I assumed that
> anyone with some used t-mold would also have other parts they don't
> need.
>
> Thank you, though, to those of you who read my post and responded with
> a blood alcohol level of less than 0.08

guinness

>>Thank you, though, to those of you who read my post and responded with a
>>blood alcohol level of less than 0.08

Who would that be again?

tim (NH)

"Teamatomics" <perihelions@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The reason I asked about used T-mold is to match the aged appearance of
> the cab, not to save 10 bucks, dorks.
>
> Also, my cab needs a lot of various cheap parts, so I assumed that
> anyone with some used t-mold would also have other parts they don't
> need.
>
> Thank you, though, to those of you who read my post and responded with
> a blood alcohol level of less than 0.08

Hey, not to be a jerk. didn't mean to "jump all over" anyone. Ten guys
jumped the gun assuming I wanted to save 10 bucks...perhaps a freudian
slip on their part. They could have just asked why I wanted "used"
t-molding, instead of the ol "shoot first" ask questions later
strategy.

Anyway, back to arcade games, I'm going to buy the t-mold new, and
experiment with ways to age it, by the time I figure out the best
process, the t-mold will look old :)

anyway, thanks guys, I know most of you meant well, I'm not a
jerk...really.

Also, KevinIsh.....you just gave me an idea....perhaps sunlight may
take a few months, but chlorinated water just might be the ticket.
nothing fades anything faster and more evenly than chlorinated water!

Anyone tried this? I know it seems a little extreme to get that "faded"
look on t-molding, but I'm curious.

I have some old t-molding off a pac that I will send to you for free. Email
me your address.