All-in-wonder

G

I'm having a hard time running the Play center provided by ATI with my all-in-wonder pro under win2k. Is there any other kind of software I can use?

G

As far as I know, you are stuck with ATI software.

I have a simialr problem in that I have an original All-in-Wonder (Rage II). They dropped support a long time ago, and the only other software that works with it is WebTV that comes with Win98.

If you do find something else that works with your card, please post it. I am curious.

G

ATI is notorious for leaving you hanging.
I hate, I hate, I HATE ATI! Aaaargh!!!!

Whew! I feel better...

Just my opinion based on my horrible experiences
with ATI. Nothing personal.

G

when winders 2k first came out, i had the all in wonder pro, and after researching, i found that the playcenter wasn't supported under winders 2k, and that the upcoming release should work with it- the one that ships with the radeon- multimedia center 7, i think- its become inconsequential to me because i've got the all in wonder radeon now, so try downloading it from the ati website, and see if that helps.

G

Yea, that's what I'm trying to use. It's supposed to support AIW pro under win2k.

G

Actually, it worked once when I installed it. But for no apparent reason, it stopped working after a reboot.
(There weren't any hardware or software change in the system).

I even tried re-installed the drivers and everything..