upgrading BIOS

Last response: in Computer Brands
April 17, 2005 3:38:26 PM

I have been unable to flash the BIOS. The program tells me that I need the
batttery Installed. It is installed but does not take a charge. The
Latitude CPi otherwise works fine plugged into AC. Do you have an
explanation for this and how I could get it flashed. Thank you! I could, of
course break down and buy a new battery.

More about : upgrading bios

Anonymous
April 17, 2005 4:44:44 PM

Bernard S wrote:

> I have been unable to flash the BIOS. The program tells me that I need the
> batttery Installed. It is installed but does not take a charge. The
> Latitude CPi otherwise works fine plugged into AC. Do you have an
> explanation for this and how I could get it flashed. Thank you! I could, of
> course break down and buy a new battery.

Asked and answered, ad nauseum.

At this point, one can only assume that this is a troll call.

Notan
April 18, 2005 9:16:52 PM

Borrow a known good battery off someone otherwise your up the swanney

!