Want to know how to make that #23 socket adaptor?

I came across a pdf that thoroughly documents how to that pesky #23 and
other hard to find rejuvenator sockets. Someone put a lot of effort into
this one. Happy to share but I'm out of bandwidth for the month and
can't post it up. I can send a copy if you email me directly. Remember
boys and girls, Hans O don't demunge.

Hans O in Chicago

newbie

Hey Hans,
I would love to get a copy of that. I sent you an email, I hope I did
it right....
If not, please send one to me.

Ted

Hans O <p1001@ix.netcom.com> wrote in

> I came across a pdf that thoroughly documents how to that pesky #23
> and other hard to find rejuvenator sockets. Someone put a lot of
> effort into this one. Happy to share but I'm out of bandwidth for the
> month and can't post it up. I can send a copy if you email me
> directly. Remember boys and girls, Hans O don't demunge.

Fire it off to me, I'll be happy to toss it on my site.
--
Do you want a free iPod?
http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

They are available from ARCade ARChive http://arcarc.xmission.com/

thanks to Hans O for emailing me the pdf's

http://arcarc.xmission.com/PDF%20Monitors/SENCOREBIGMACKADAPTERS.pdf

http://arcarc.xmission.com/PDF%20Monitors/SENCOREBIGMACKADAPTERS-1.pdf

Enjoy

David Haynes