Want to know how to make that #23 socket adaptor?

I came across a pdf that thoroughly documents how to that pesky #23 and
other hard to find rejuvenator sockets. Someone put a lot of effort into
this one. Happy to share but I'm out of bandwidth for the month and
can't post it up. I can send a copy if you email me directly. Remember
boys and girls, Hans O don't demunge.

Hans O in Chicago
3 answers Last reply
More about want make socket adaptor

    Hey Hans,
    I would love to get a copy of that. I sent you an email, I hope I did
    it right....
    If not, please send one to me.

    Ted

    Hans O <p1001@ix.netcom.com> wrote in

    > I came across a pdf that thoroughly documents how to that pesky #23
    > and other hard to find rejuvenator sockets. Someone put a lot of
    > effort into this one. Happy to share but I'm out of bandwidth for the
    > month and can't post it up. I can send a copy if you email me
    > directly. Remember boys and girls, Hans O don't demunge.

    Fire it off to me, I'll be happy to toss it on my site.
    --
    Do you want a free iPod?
    http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

    They are available from ARCade ARChive http://arcarc.xmission.com/

    thanks to Hans O for emailing me the pdf's

    http://arcarc.xmission.com/PDF%20Monitors/SENCOREBIGMACKADAPTERS.pdf

    http://arcarc.xmission.com/PDF%20Monitors/SENCOREBIGMACKADAPTERS-1.pdf

    Enjoy

    David Haynes
    dlh@bombjack.org

    www.bombjack.org

    www.bombjack.org/manuals/index.htm

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:30:39 -0500, Hans O <p1001@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

    >I came across a pdf that thoroughly documents how to that pesky #23 and
    >other hard to find rejuvenator sockets. Someone put a lot of effort into
    >this one. Happy to share but I'm out of bandwidth for the month and
    >can't post it up. I can send a copy if you email me directly. Remember
    >boys and girls, Hans O don't demunge.
    >
    >Hans O in Chicago

Socket Video Games