Error:Event Id 4609 HRESULT C0000005

I have this error in the Application Event Viewer, and It frankly baffles me.
I use Windows Xp Pro. Every time I startup. Preformed a Checkdisk, defragged,
looked for viruses and adware and found none.

Event type: Error
Event source: EventSystem
Event category: (50)
Event ID: 4609

The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal
processing. HRESULT was C0000005 from line 44 of
d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact
Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error

Tried to find in Google but to no avail. Similar events but with different
HRESULTS suggest to refresh User Rights Assignment -> Create Global Objects
and Impersonate a Client after authentication in Local Security Policies.
Didn´t work.
Can someone give an idea, to solve this annoyance? Thanks and post to the
newsgroup please.

COM+ events are caused by activeX objects running on your system. My guess would be some driver, maybe for a modem.

(or)
811270 - Unhandled Exception c0000005 Error Message During Windows Startup promulgate:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811270

--
Mark L. Ferguson