Solved

Lighted Keyboard on the new MBA 2011

What do you think about Apple finally putting in a lit keyboard in their new MBA 2011 models?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about lighted keyboard 2011
  1. The illuminated keyboard was available on the previous generation of Air's, Apple took a lot of flack when they dropped it.
  2. JustSomeJoe said:
    The illuminated keyboard was available on the previous generation of Air's, Apple took a lot of flack when they dropped it.
    At least Apple is reintroducing it again.
  3. Best answer
    A lot of people missed it and I doubt there was a really really good reason for them to omit it, so it will be a welcome return.
  4. Best answer selected by musical marv.
  5. musical marv said:
    Best answer selected by musical marv.

n
    n
    nThx
  6. I think it is cool. I also think Apple should give you one free. You got to be the biggest fan I have ever seen. Are you going o buy one? I hope Lion comes out tomorrow morning. I want to upgrade my snow Leopard to Lion, on my CUSTOM PC:)
  7. daship said:
    I think it is cool. I also think Apple should give you one free. You got to be the biggest fan I have ever seen. Are you going o buy one? I hope Lion comes out tomorrow morning. I want to upgrade my snow Leopard to Lion, on my CUSTOM PC:)

I think Apple is going to give Marv one for free. I think I read that somewhere.
  8. They should.
Ask a new question

Read More

Apple Keyboards Mac OS X