Inspiron 9100 S-Video problems.

I'm trying to use the S-Video out function on my Inspiron 9100, but it's not
showing a television as a possible display under the advanced settings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

cptfoley @t ogl.org

replace @t with @. thanks!

Make sure the TV is connected and turned on BEFORE you boot the machine.

Tom