WTB:4027 ram as used in Sega G80

Does anyone have any of these for sale? Located in the UK so using Paypal
would be good.
Need around 40
Please email

Hi,

Does anyone have a cross for this, if so I will find us some.

Mark Capps

simon hanlon <simonjhanlon@btopenworld.com> wrote:
: Does anyone have any of these for sale? Located in the UK so using Paypal
: would be good.
: Need around 40
: Please email

4015/4027s are available from several fo the 'standard sources'

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

http://www.unicornelectronics.com/

Looks like a great place to buy IC's, good prices.