scrtip errors, page errors, behind firewall

catdog

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2005

I am being shown "script error", "page error, you may need to change browser
settings", and "behind firewall" when I try and send files and photos. I've
tried everything I know to fix this, but I still see these errors and still
cannot send photos while I'm online. Please help.

--
cd

For Internet Explorer assistance:

Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP