2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Id prefer one with a 15,6" screen. Bigger is fine but not smaller
3. What screen resolution do you want? Has to be 1920x1080
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? would like to carry it around but I dont mind how heavy it is.
5. How much battery life do you need? Doesnt matter it will be plugged in for most of the time
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Definitley needs to play games on high and above. Things such as guild wars2, counter strike, battlefield, witcher2 ect
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Watch dvds, brwose internet and for university work ie word and powerpoint
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? For hdd atleast 250gb at 7200rpm and an ssd to boot from at least 60gb
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? for the next 4 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? id like a blu ray drive but I can sacrifice it for a dvd drive
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. I like msi however im unsure of clevo and all the custom brands.
13. What country do you live in? UK so all laptops have to be purchasable from the uk, i wont be importing anything
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. Ive been looking at this http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=LT... however ive heard that because of the amd apu it causes the 7970 to bottleneck. So if anyone can find an alternative with an intel cpu with the 7970, gtx 680m or similair ill be thankful.