error while trying to print

everytime I try to print on my brother's compaq an error message comes up
that says " an error has occurred on the script on this page " anyways can
someone help Thx
--
attilathehun1
2 answers Last reply

    uninstall the software and then re-install

    "attilathehun1" wrote:

    > everytime I try to print on my brother's compaq an error message comes up
    > that says " an error has occurred on the script on this page " anyways can
    > someone help Thx
    > --
    > attilathehun1

    I should've told you I already did that I uninstalled the printer and
    reinstalled it . No luck. But that was my first thought too. Oh when it did
    need to be reinstalled it would come out with a message " not communicating
    with computer" and then it did work when I uninstalled and reinstalled but
    this is something different. The error message. Thx
    --
    attilathehun1

    "mstout2001" wrote:

    > uninstall the software and then re-install
    >
    > "attilathehun1" wrote:
    >
    > > everytime I try to print on my brother's compaq an error message comes up
    > > that says " an error has occurred on the script on this page " anyways can
    > > someone help Thx
    > > --
    > > attilathehun1

Support Microsoft Error Message Windows XP