Unverified Signature

I'm trying to download a program from a website that I trust, but Windows
cannot verify the signature, therefore the program will not install. Is
there anyway around this? Its driving me absolutely crazy.
I'm on Windows XP with SP2, by the way.
2 answers Last reply
More about unverified signature

    It's a security setting. Lower Security or dot the right option in:

    IE, tools, options, security tab, "custom level"

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "kmoury2118" <kmoury2118@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A41945BC-1523-411D-9623-300857EB97D0@microsoft.com...
    > I'm trying to download a program from a website that I trust, but Windows
    > cannot verify the signature, therefore the program will not install. Is
    > there anyway around this? Its driving me absolutely crazy.
    > I'm on Windows XP with SP2, by the way.
  2. :o i am expiriencing the same difficulty, you see, my birthday was on the 11th of may, and i got an ipod touch, the ipod is in recovery mode and i cannot use it until it has been restored on itunes, and this stupid sign that comes up will not let me download it!! this is making me loop around the loopdy loop! :fou: please tell me what i can do please!!!!

Microsoft Windows XP