WTB: Reactor Marquee Assembly

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi,

I'm searching for the marquee assembly for a Reactor. Let me know if you
have one forsale and your asking price. Marquee overlay condition is not
important.

Please reply to franka098 at hotmail dot com

Thanks

-Frank

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I think Todd at TNT had one of these. Contact him.

Chris M

"Franka098" <franka098@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm searching for the marquee assembly for a Reactor. Let me know if you
> have one forsale and your asking price. Marquee overlay condition is not
> important.
>
> Please reply to franka098 at hotmail dot com
>
> Thanks
>
> -Frank

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Are there measurements for this online anywhere?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

There was just one on Ebay a few weeks ago - I don't remember what it
sold for and of course I can't find the link that I had.. Looked
complete w/trackball too.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

sorry....it sold on GreedBay about 6 months ago. Todd

Todd Tuckey wrote:
> sorry....it sold on GreedBay about 6 months ago. Todd

Do you recall how much it went for and the condition?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I believe around $175 and was in very nice shape...there MAY still be the
control panel, but it was converted to a Mr Do....not sure whether that sold
too.
"Bret Pehrson" <bret@classicade.com> wrote in message
> Todd Tuckey wrote:
>> sorry....it sold on GreedBay about 6 months ago. Todd
>
> Do you recall how much it went for and the condition?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I picked up the control panel that was on ebay. $62 + 15 shipping.

I have a complete Reactor that I can use as a template to create the marquee
for my project machine. It would be easier if I could find one and replace
the marquee.

Yorgle, I can get you the dimensions if you can not find them. Send me some
email.

-Frank

Franka098 wrote:
> I picked up the control panel that was on ebay. $62 + 15 shipping.
>
> I have a complete Reactor that I can use as a template to create the marquee
> for my project machine. It would be easier if I could find one and replace
> the marquee.

I think that I have one in VG condition, I'll need to check my parts
inventory this weekend.

If you are interested, let me know and I can locate it and take pics.