Leo

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2001

I have this problem that whenever i sign on, it disconnects me from the
internet. I've tried reinstalling the messenger and it still disconnects me
after signing on. I use DSL and everytime it happens i have to reset the
modem to connect to the internet again. What can be causing this problem ?

Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the Modem device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find the
device drivers again automatically.

--
Mark L. Ferguson