Does anyone happen to have the pinout for MCR1 hardware please (ie for
the games Solar Fox, Kick and Kick Man). Despite doing searches on all
of those I cannot find the relevant pinout.

Also, what differences are there between MCR1, MCR2 and MCR3 hardware?
I don't suppose the pinouts are the same by any chance? (I have the
MCR2 pinout (for Tron) for example).

Thanks

This help?

http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/midway_mcr.txt

also

http://www.basementarcade.com/arcade/domino/pinouts.html

Reading of the FAQ shows Kick Man to be MCR II.

Google is a wonderful thing.

Pat D.

:
: Also, what differences are there between MCR1, MCR2 and MCR3 hardware?
: I don't suppose the pinouts are the same by any chance? (I have the
: MCR2 pinout (for Tron) for example).

The pinouts for controls are different on all of the MCRs, but the
power, sound, video should all be the same.

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:10:03 GMT, Pat Danis <patdanis@verizon.net>
wrote:

>This help?
>
>http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/midway_mcr.txt
>
>also
>
>http://www.basementarcade.com/arcade/domino/pinouts.html
>
>Reading of the FAQ shows Kick Man to be MCR II.

Thanks very much.

This page though lists Kick Man as MCR 1 -

http://www.system16.com/midway/hrdw_mcr1.html#sf

So which is wrong - the FAQ or System16.com ? :)

On 15 Sep 2005 14:30:49 GMT, "Mark C. Spaeth"
<mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote:

>The pinouts for controls are different on all of the MCRs, but the
>power, sound, video should all be the same.

That's good news, many thanks.