Need help on system restore please

July 1, 2005 8:03:06 AM

hi
I restored my compy to a new restore point Fantastic!....all the old
programs which i previously installed came back onto my compy again..! tried
to again get rid of them but when tryed the compy says "cant delete missing
file" what can i do to get rid of these old progs which i dont want....please
help

More about : system restore

Anonymous
July 1, 2005 6:44:03 PM

Hi

If you've used SR then you will using a different Registry, which will have
different values. You may have to re-install those programs so as to be
able to uninstall them properly.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User