Need help on system restore please

hi
I restored my compy to a new restore point Fantastic!....all the old
programs which i previously installed came back onto my compy again..! tried
to again get rid of them but when tryed the compy says "cant delete missing
file" what can i do to get rid of these old progs which i dont want....please
help
1 answer Last reply
More about need system restore please

    Hi

    If you've used SR then you will using a different Registry, which will have
    different values. You may have to re-install those programs so as to be
    able to uninstall them properly.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "cobbygal" <cobbygal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi
    > I restored my compy to a new restore point Fantastic!....all the old
    > programs which i previously installed came back onto my compy again..!
    > tried
    > to again get rid of them but when tryed the compy says "cant delete
    > missing
    > file" what can i do to get rid of these old progs which i dont
    > want....please
    > help

Support Microsoft System Restore Windows XP